We are a community of passionate humans building a distributed generalized compute platform.
As an open source project, Holochain is built by the collaborative work of many people in ways both large and small. However, in its current nascent phase, most of the support comes from Holo, a company building out the first large-scale use of Holochain: a network for distributed hosting of Holochain applications.
If you're an experienced coder steeped in distibuted computing, we may be interested in you.
What we're looking for:
- HoloPorts: OS optimization, Remote Administration, Moble App Access, Containerization
- Front-end: CSS, HTML, page layout, single-page applications, React, React-Native
- DevOps: System Administration, Security, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Kubernetes, etc.
- Technical writing: developer documentation, training materials, blog posts, white papers
Who we're looking for:
- You love coding, building awesome things, and are excited about building a large disruptive platform.
- You can be reliably productive working on your own and in remote collaboration with a team.
- You are proficient with: git & test-driven development
- You are comfortable with: Agile coding, scrum, pair-coding, Kanban boards, etc.
- You are comfortable providing and receiving direct feedback.